Health People, Healthy North
How to Request a Correction to Your Personal Health Information

How do I request corrections to my health records?

If, after obtaining access to your health records, you believe that there is an error or omission in the information, you may request a correction to that information by completing the form below and submitting it to the Health Information Management Department at the location where you received care.

Facebook TWITTER